Not going to lie to you, our membership database isn’t in good shape. And we want to get it right and release the long-awaited updated parish directory. So we’re going to ask you to take a minute to give us complete our Parish Census. You can pick up a “Blue Book” at the church on Sunday morning (one book per household); or download the booklet, complete it online, and email it back to us.
Here are some things we’re especially eager to learn:
- Full names (including middle names and “maiden” names) and Nicknames
- Household members who are not members of St. Paul’s
- Birthdays and anniversaries including the years, which we will not publish
- Flag on addresses and phone numbers that should not be published in the directory
- Emergency contact information
- Baptism and confirmation information, as best you can recall
To download the booklet and submit it electronically:
- If you don’t already have Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer or device, download and install it here.
- Download the booklet here.
- When finished, click on the Send to St. Paul’s button on page 1 of the booklet to send it by email.
Hope to update our records and share your information while respecting your privacy and preferences.