TERM 1 ENDING JANUARY 2024
LENGTH OF MEMBERSHIP AT ST. PAUL’S: Started attending in 2000
OTHER CHURCHES ATTENDED: All Saint’s Cathedral
PARTICIPATION IN ST. PAUL’S MINISTRIES: Choir
WHAT GIFTS DO YOU BRING TO THE VESTRY?
- Chapter Member, All Saint’s Cathedral
- Stewardship Committee Chair
- Stewardship/Outreach Committee Member
- Garden Committee Member
- Choir Member
- Delegate at Diocesan Convention(s)
BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE: I live in the Brady Street neighborhood with my husband Todd Heikkinen, along with our two dogs: Edie and Wallis. I grew up on a dairy farm near Allenton, WI and have lived in Wisconsin my whole life. I grew up WELS and attended a rural church that in 2011 celebrated its 150th Anniversary. In fact, my family was one of the founding families of the congregation. Would live in London, England if the opportunity would allow; and if it works out, will retire in Costa Rica.
PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE:
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology, UW-Oshkosh, 1992
- Customer Account Manager, Quad Graphics – 22 years
WHAT DO YOU SEE AS THE FUTURE OF ST. PAUL’S?
- Continuing to be an inclusive community
- Integrating the mysteries of God and faith while being nimble to the progressiveness of society
- Being a good steward in our community to help bolster our continued participation in outreach opportunities.