SENIOR WARDEN, Term expiring January 30, 2022
LENGTH OF MEMBERSHIP AT ST. PAUL’S:
- 4½ years
OTHER CHURCHES ATTENDED:
- Lifelong Episcopalian
- 21-year member at St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church, Wausau, WI
PARTICIPATION IN ST. PAUL’S MINISTRIES:
- Vestry – Sr. Warden 2020
- Vestry – Jr. Warden 2019
- Vestry – St. Paul’s 2018
- Board Member – Interchange Food Pantry
- Parking Committee – St. Paul’s
- Buildings & Grounds – St. Paul’s
WHAT GIFTS DO YOU BRING TO THE VESTRY?
Experiences in the Episcopal Church:
- Chaired, Building & Grounds Committee
- Vestry member
- Junior Warden
- Senior Warden
- Chaired, Episcopal Ministries of Central Wisconsin
Experiences with non-denominational advocacy:
- Secretary of NAOMI (North-Central Area Organized to Make Impact), Central Wisconsin Chapter of Wisdom
BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE:
- I reside in Bayside with my fiancé Sherri Hietala-Nettell and call Whitefish Bay my hometown graduating in 1980. I have two boys, Samuel 24, Milwaukee and Alexander 20, Wausau. I have three older sisters and a younger brother of which three reside in the Milwaukee area. Mom will turn 93 in February and is a resident at St. John’s On The Lake. My dad, Wesley, died in 2001 and resided in Crandon, WI.
PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE:
- Bachelor Science in Architectural Studies, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1994
- Architectural designer and Project Manager in multiple commercial architecture practices, 1995 – Present.
- Managing partner of Wausau Cabinet & Design, 2005 – 2012.
WHAT DO YOU SEE AS THE FUTURE OF ST. PAUL’S?
- I see a vibrant St. Paul’s centered on God’s word and continuing what St. Paul’s has built by addressing the needs of the City of Milwaukee.